Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

THE PATH TO 911 DOCUDRAMA

I have become the leader of a FACEBOOK group to get Disney to re-broadcast the definitive docudrama by the genius CYRUS NOWRASTEH entitled THE PATH TO 911. Clintons did everything they could to stop it when it aired for the 5th anniversary of 911. I am trying to get Disney to re-broadcast the mini-series for the 10th... anniversary AND finally release it on DVD. Would you please join the group and support it, and sign the petition? With Hillary planning a 2012 run for Prez, I have no doubt we'll run into some flack again.




Please join/sign and let your readers know too. We have a great crew, and I'm asking everyone to get on board. If you need to call/text me, my number is available by simply emailing me.



FACEBOOK GROUP


PETITION TO DISNEY/ABC
 
SPREAD THE WORD!  WE SHOULD EASILY GET 1 MILLION BY THE END OF THE YEAR.

No comments: