Search This Blog

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Another update

Another update...and lie.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Contact
Date: Jan 31, 2007 2:18 PM
Subject: Re: From Faisal Khetani
To: Resa Kirkland

Resa,

I do not own that factory and it is not part of my lot. Please look up that factory's address and confirm with the City of West Allis... Please do call the City of West Allis rather than chasing this issue with speculation. Look up the factory's address, call them, and call the City...

As for my business, as you know I have multiple businesses and I need customer service reps who take phone calls, emails, generate invoices, do accounting, and deal with the manufacturer. The number of associates and members I have is for my business as a whole.

Google Earth is not giving you the true picture... Send someone to my house and take pictures of my property and and my backyard and you'll see that the factory is not at all a part of my lot. Instead of using Google Earth, why don't you people take the sensible route of looking up the address, calling up the City of West Allis, and figuring it out once and for all?

No comments: