Search This Blog

Friday, July 18, 2008

The best comic--conservative or otherwise--out there!

Now I know you all have heard me sing the praises of Evan Sayet before, but if you have a chance to see him and miss it I am deleting you from my friend's list! When I saw him in Bev Hills two years ago, I was blown away. I know I tend to be meek, quiet, slow to express an opinion, quick to give in, never one to make my point clear...NOT! But this much is true: the left has us beat in one area, and that is they are willing to heavily fund liberal movies, media, marches, etc. The right has forgotten that truth must be vigilantly defended, because satan never sleeps. We've dropped that ball and must pick it up again. Stop complaining about the anal seepage from Hollywood and do something about it. Oh, and have a gut-busting time doing it.




Join RIGHT TO LAUGH Facebook page now and laugh even MORE at hippies, femmies, commies, and Islammunists!

WARCHICK recommended!

No comments: