Search This Blog

Friday, October 15, 2010

THE STONING OF SOROYA M. leaving its mark

God bless Cyrus Nowrasteh!  Read it and share it!

"...The film's director, Cyrus Nowrasteh, has dedicated the screening to Sakineh Mohammadi Ashtiani currently facing execution by stoning or hanging in Iran for adultery.



Amnesty International UK director Kate Allen said: "The final scenes of The Stoning Of Soraya M are quite horrific and many viewers might want to turn away. I'd urge them not to.


"This is the cruel reality of execution by stoning; watch, be enraged, and take action to stop this inhumane practice..."


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So happy to see you on the WARpath once again, Resa! I'm in Maricopa County, AZ now. And POLITICALLY INVOLVED! And ARMED! Dangerous *lmao*

Always,
Dyann

Unknown said...

YOU ARE?? I'm so happy for you! I was born down there, you know...in Globe, the armpit of the world! lol What my folks used to say anyway. Catch me up, my sistah! WARCHICK

WARCHICK said...

YOU ARE??? No way! When did this happen? You have to catch me up! I was born down there, you know...in Globe, the armpit of the world. Least that's what my folks used to say! WARCHICK